Friday, March 18, 2011

The Purpose of This Blog

I will begin posting blogs (short stories/discussion, thought provoking things.) Some were written years ago, and some are recent. However, all are about life and stay on an inspiring, insightful level.
Please feel free to leave comments about your favorites. Hopefully, many will be able to relate to “Kasi.”
The most unique part about me as a writer is not so impressive, but may be inspiring to someone. I cannot type without looking at the keys. I have successfully written a 400+ page novel with that handicap! I author another blog, and have done so for quite some time, but not under my pen name. (If you happen to be one of those 200-ish readers and know my identity, shh please. No references to any name other than KASI.) Kasi is a name designed for the personal writings I publish. I am an average, middle aged, middle class woman with a hope of relating to many people on an approachable, diverse, meaningful level . . . men and women, young and young at heart.
My ultimate goal is to discover and unveil all God has called me to do, and do it to the best of my ability. Credit for the good goes only to Him.
At this point, I am not sure how often I will post or how many I will post at one time. Each blog is special to me and has taught me something which has brought me to the place I am now. However, I have not arrived to my destination . . . so I will write!
I invite you to join Kasi’s journey. Writing has blessed my life and I hope it will do the same for you as you read. God bless you.
Kasi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kasi - What a wonderful quest! Likely - a life long journey, with God revealing more and more, as you continue to expand your spiritual condition.

    I thought, in God's eyes - nobody was average? In fact, to God each one of us is precious. Isaiah 43: "... I have called you by name; you are mine. .. you are precious to me. You are honored, and I love you. Do not be afraid, for I am with you".

    I was told that this means - God consciously created each of us and did so uniquely. Each of us are precious in God's eyes. So, when I think of myself - as a child of God - I am at the top - can't get any higher than that,

    Regarding seeking God - Someone told me this also - I believe it is from the bible and it is very much paraphrased -

    I sought God and could not find him.

    I sought my destiny and could not find it.

    I sought my fellow man, and found all three.

    I noticed (through your interest groups and your blogs) that you spend your limited time helping the wounded (In their Heart and spirit) and also some of the most needy by being of service to them.
    I would say - you are currently doing what God has called you do (for today) - mother, friend, role model for the sick of heart, demonstrating to others, how God provides to those that trust him and take the action to utilize the gifts we have been given. I would also say, you have been very effective in all these areas, exceeding so well that all the people in your life are so blessed as a result. Being so closely connected to God (by being of such service to others), I would think - it will always be clear to you -what is to be next.

    You already have it all (for today) - If I were to image what might come next for you - I would say - you are to meet someone who is modeled (younger version) after a person you already know. This would be a wise and kind person, who already firmly understands the unlimited possibilities that life has to offer, as long as your dependence is on God. Naturally, he won't be exactly the same (we are all unique - right),
    so don't get too disappointed - as you know - God broke the mold when he was created, just like he did for you!

    Looking forward to following your spirited journey,

    Perry

    ReplyDelete